Development Update & Improved Alpha 2
We had a very busy month!
- We were on two cool gaming conventions: The Rezzed in London and the PAX East in Boston.
- We did the German voice recordings in Berlin.
- We’re doing the English voice recordings in London RIGHT NOW.
- We worked a lot on new combat encounters, new playable characters and cutscenes.
- We finished the location design and the character design. Woop-woop!
- We started to work on the gamepad controls.
- A couple of players tested the game in our office and gave us feedback (three times in the last month!)
- We talked to manufacturers about things like the Tungdil figurine, the hardcover special edition of the book, the box and many other rewards. We’ll post an update about that stuff later. It’s going to be great!
- We added more blood & gore (and other effects) to the game; but that’s still work-in-progress.
- We fixed a ton of bugs and made an update for the Alpha 2.
Ingame cutscene. Tungdil and the twins meet some new companions…
Alpha 2 Update
Unfortunately we had some problems with our savegames/restarts in the Alpha 2. We wanted to fix them faster but it took some time because of all the other things going on. Sorry for that!
We updated the Alpha 2 today. You should have no problems to play it all the way through and the savegames/restarts should work as well. If you encounter any problems please let us know in the Steam forums.
You get the update automatically when you start Steam.
We love adventures and we fear Cthulhu:
An insane Kickstarter video. We love it!
Another adventure with a ton of charm: